A fun fast moving and highly immersive pirate-themed game that explores the skills of negotiation, information gathering and networking.
Each team plays the crew of a pirate ship that arrives with a hull full of ‘booty’ to trade. Their goal is to accumulate treasure by building relationships with other traders in port while using their guile to gather vital market information.
Trade winds an incredibly versatile game; it grabs participant’s attentions immediately and always creates a highly charged atmosphere. Cutlasses, eye patches and bandanas add to the experience but the game is more than just fun! The crux of the game centres on establishing trust in customer relationships, how the teams manages this is the key to their success.
A quick and clever activity where teams negotiate and trade to maximise their returns. Although this is a competitive exercise, the most successful teams are those that collaborate with others to build win-win outcomes while at the same time focussing on their own bottom line results. During a review process, winning strategies are shared and pertinent learnings are applied to the workplace.
Key Business Benefits
Customer Service » Energizing » Fun & Motivation » Negotiation Skills » Managing Change »
Networking » Risk management » Team Dynamics » Uniting Teams
Summary of Investment
Your event includes:
- Design of event for teams of 6-10 people each
- One-Two Hour event time
- Professional MC / Event Manager / Host for the event
- Professional event staff to operate the event
- All equipment and supplies
- Puzzles and team challenges
- Sound system with microphone and music
- Color coded team ID (armbands or bandannas)
- All delivery, set and strike
- All travel expenses
Client to Provide:
- Space for all events, including any facility fees that may apply
- Trash Cans
- Patch into House Sound
- Parking for event staff
- Tables for teams and supplies
- Any guest F&B, as desired