Delivering Tiny Blessings
AGENTS OF “CHANGE”
The speed of change in business is breathtaking. It is constant, unnerving, exciting, annoying frenetic, and necessary – all wrapped up in a messy bundle. While some people love it and other people, not so much, the rate of change is only going to get faster and bigger. Often, the pace changes a business the way a new parent changes a baby ~ awkwardly and with a great deal of mess!
This event is designed to relieve some of the pressure of change and provide a little tongue-in-cheek humor looking at the process. The inspiration for the event? An old quote that says:
“The only people that like change are busy waitresses and wet babies!”
While “aha’s” and laughter are sure to be had, this event also gives back to the local community. In partnership with a local agency, your group will help young mothers feeling the pain of not being able to provide the basic necessities for their children. Teams will compete to earn supplies to create “Tiny Blessing” boxes for young children aged 0 to 12 months.
How It Works
As music blasts, guests arrive and join their teams at their tables (teams can be pre-divided, or we’ll randomly assign as they arrive.) Our event hosts start spreading some spirit, getting guests adorned in their color coded team ID, clapping and upping the energy level.
The MC takes the stage, and explains the day. We’ll kick off with a hilarious interactive exercise that illustrates how individuals respond when going through lots of changes. Then the teams compete in a series of challenges, all related to “change”, to earn equipment and supplies to fill boxes of baby goods for struggling parents. Some of the games might include:
- Chugging competition to earn baby bottles
- TP Challenge to get diapers
- Penny Pass to gather wipes
- Name that Baby Tune to win toys
They’ll be rewarded with all the supplies to create their kit. As they compete, they’ll also be creating two very special gifts: hand-tied fleece blankets, and diaper babies!
To add some real-world emphasis, while the activities are happening we’ll simulate true business phenomena – changes in teams, changes in timing, changes in resources.
After the activities, teams will decorate their gift boxes and write an inspirational note to the new Mom. Share some parenting tips, make them laugh, or just let them know everything is going to be alright. You’ll never know the power your note might have.
For the grand finale, we’ll bring in a representative from the charity to share stories about the change your gift will have in a Mom’s life and create an emotional impact.
And so that is how your group becomes Change Agents. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time.
Your Event Includes:
- Complete planning and coordination of event
- Event design for teams of 10 eople each
- Professional MC and costumed, professional event staff to set-up, coordinate and supervise the event
- Complete development of all games and activities, plus all equipment for the challenges
- All supplies for Tiny Blessings gift boxes
- Color coordinated team ID (bandannas or armbands)
- DJ and/or sound system for challenges and spirited music
- Awards for the Top Team
- Coordination with and delivery to the local agency
- All travel, Set-up, strike & delivery of the event
NOTE: This prices includes a 3.5% cash discount, which will be added back in to the final invoice sholdyou decide to pay with a credit card. Any changes in team size, location, inclusions, or other logistical factors may cause the price to change. All event dates are subject to availability and are only guaranteed upon contract signing. In addition, a 5% rush surcharge may be added for any event contract signed less than two weeks prior to the event.
Client/Hotel to Provide:
- Space/room for all activities including use of space and any admission or parking fees that may apply for participants and event staff
- Power for the sound system
- Skirted and draped banquet tables
- Any guest food or beverage requirements