Everyone knows it is important to step back and look at the ‘big picture’ every now and then, particularly when working remotely and communication can be difficult. With The Big Picture, the importance of teamwork, co-operation and communication is reinforced through the process of painting an artistic masterpiece of truly epic proportions.
Armed with brushes, paint, canvas, and importantly, no idea what the image will be, the participants have to communicate with each other to ensure lines meet and colors match. The artists soon realize that to be successful, they must co-operate with the other participants rather than compete. In short, they must take a ‘big picture’ view to ensure that each canvas fits perfectly, and the final result is a success.
● The Big Picture image can be inspired by a company’s brand, products, values, goals or message or, alternatively, it can be a large-scale reproduction of a famous work of art.
● This is truly a collaborative project that forces your team to talk, listen and work together
● At the end you’ll have a beautiful mural created by your team
- Professional MC / facilitator to host the experience
- Custom artwork for your mural
- Art kits with all supplies needed for each participant
- Shipping of supplies to each person’s home/office
- Photo of all the art put together in a final masterpiece
Investment for activity:
Time: 1 Hour
# Guests: Min of 20, up to 500+
Client to Provide:
- Capability for all participants to join and access a Zoom Meeting at designated time (free)
- Point of contact within company to liaison with our Event Manager
- Email addresses for each participant (or) point of contact to disperse the event information sheets
- (1) Computer or mobile device for each participant capable of accessing Zoom Meetings
- Mailing addresses for each participant OR point of contact to distribute the kits to your associates
Restrictions: Subject to availability of kit materials and shipping slow-downs.