The inspiration for Rat Trap comes direct from the famous board game Mousetrap, except ours is bigger and better!
Imagine the atmosphere as your team enters a giant adults’ toyshop full of Meccano! The objective is to build a series of large contraptions which, when placed in the right sequence, perform an amazing chain reaction of events where each device triggers the next in an ingenious way.
If teams get everything right the final piece is triggered, the one ton weight drops and the rat gets it (well not literally).
Rather than being led by instructions, teams use their own ingenuity to work out what goes where and who does what. This means the end result is a pure representation of their endeavours, resourcefulness and communication.
The end result, which started life as a room full of ‘bits’, never fails to inspire groups and show them what they are capable of when they apply a little teamwork and lateral thinking.
Key Business Benefits
Collaboration » Sharing ideas » One team one goal » Focus on planning and logic » Develops planning »
Focus on results » Resource management » Breaking down silos » Creating synergy
Summary of Investment
Your event includes:
- Design of event for teams of 6-8 people each
- Two Hour event time
- Professional MC / Event Manager / Host for the event
- Professional event staff to operate the event
- All Rat Trap equipment and supplies
- Puzzles and team challenges
- Sound system with microphone and music
- Color coded team ID (armbands or bandannas)
- All delivery, set and strike
- All travel expenses
Client to Provide:
- Space for all events, including any facility fees that may apply
- Parking for event staff
- Trash Cans
- Patch into house sound (Optional)
- Tables for teams and supplies
- Any guest F&B, as desired