Fill the Pantry Putt Off℠
The Game of Golf Meets the Joy of Giving!
You are about to step onto a golf course like no other – one where there are no golf holes…yet! Our pro welcomes you to the barren turf, and you begin to discover just what your team has in common with Tom Fazio, Arnold Palmer, and even the local grocery store manager. You are about to become the architects, designers and pro’s of a brand new miniature golf course that will be the premier course in the country – and feed the needy at the same time!
The Build Your Own Fairways event is perfect for:
- Groups that would like a more inclusive golf event that everyone can enjoy
- Combining a community give-back event with a team adventure
- Turning your dinner into an interactive, fun event
Who You’ll Support
Imagine going hungry, right here, in the wealthiest country in the world. It hardly seems possible but it’s true. The fact is, 49 million Americans are at risk of hunger. That’s one in six Americans, and many of them are children and the elderly.
Through this event, your group will have the opportunity to stop a few stomachs from growling by donating the food to local not-for-profit organizations to assist people in need and improve their lives.
Here’s How it Works:
Each team will be assigned a delineated area to create one hole of golf, and provided with the tools and equipment to create a golf hole that would make playing the Ryder Cup Ocean Course seem like child’s play! Combine your innovative design plans ~ with hundreds of cans and boxes of all kinds of food ~ to outline the pathway and make curves, drop-offs, hills, and caves. And it wouldn’t be complete without the sand, water and rough for you to create some very special hazards.
Building must be completed by a specified time, then our pros will play and rank every hole for par. Then you’ll have the chance to compete in a mini-tournament in a round on your custom built course. This is also the time to vote for your favorite golf hole – and we’ll award them the Duffers Delight Award!
Rest assured that the day may be over, but the event will be long remembered! We’ll invite a representative from the Food Bank to say a few words, and share the impact your donation will have in our community. Not only were your guests able to compete, laugh and have some fun, but also to make a very generous donation to a very worthy cause.
The Fill the Pantry Putt-Off will include:
- Coordination of competition for teams of 10 players per team
- Costumed, professional recreation staff to coordinate and lead the event
- Layout of the course with delineated building areas
- All equipment and supplies to create the golf holes
- Donations of boxes and cans of food
- Putters and balls for the tournament
- Sound system for microphone and music while building and playing the course
- Color coordinated team identification (armbands or bandannas)
- Awards for each member of the winning team
- Coordination, planning, preparation, and implementation of the event
- All travel, delivery, set and strike
Note: Any changes in logistics, teams size/quantity, inclusions, etc may result in a price increase. All event dates are subject to availability and are only guaranteed upon contract signing. In addition, a 5% rush surcharge may be added for any event contract signed less than two weeks prior to the event. Agency representatives and/or kids are subject to timing of your event and availability.
Client/Hotel to provide:
- Space/room to hold the event and any facility/admission fees that may apply
- Parking for event staff
- Power hookup and one six or eight foot draped and skirted table for the DJ
- Draped and skirted tables
- Any guest food and beverage requirements
Ideal Group Size: 30 or more guests
Length: 1.5 to 3 hours
Space Required: Open space, indoors or out