Tired of the same old meal program? Then get ready for an extremely engaging cooking experience like none other! This is an interactive experience at its finest! Your guests will learn to master the art of making sushi and tasting sake. Learn about sushi and sake history and production while you sip a variety of premium sake flights. We supply the ingredients; you supply the talent, enthusiasm and creativity.
When everyone is seated, our Professional Sushi Chef, will take the stage to welcome your guests and lead the cooking experience. Our sushi chef will demonstrate how to choose sushi-grade fish, explain what tools you need to make sushi at home, share sushi-making tips and, best of all, you’ll make (and eat) your own sushi rolls! The Chef will demonstrate how to make basic rolls, discuss presentation styles/tips, and flavor combinations. The chef is guaranteed to not only make your guests laugh, but insure their sushi is as beautiful as they are delicious.
After the sushi lessons have completed, we will put your guests to the test and they will have to create their own sushi to pair with their sake cocktail! They will gather the supplies they need and shop in our “kitchen pantry” for their custom ingredients for their sushi and cocktail. Teams will be graded on execution, presentation, and taste—all judged by our Sushi Chef.
The lively celebration is sure to tickle your tastebuds and build long lasting relationships. Relaxation, great food, recipes to take home, wonderful conversation and appreciation of a finely prepared sushi make this an unforgettable event that is sure to become a much-requested company tradition for future events.
The Interactive Sushi and Sake Experience will include the following:
- Coordination and design of an interactive cooking experience teams of 5 guests each
- 1.5 – 2 Hour event time
- Professional Event Manager to manage the event
- Professional Chef to teach the art of Sushi
- All cooking tools, preparation supplies and utensils
- All tools for sake cocktails
- Aprons for all guests
- Award for the 1st place team
- All preparation, set, and clean-up after the event
- All Travel expenses except as listed below
Client to Provide:
- Venue for the event (this event can be held on-site at the hotel, or taken off-site to a restaurant, banquet facility or other premier location.)
- Parking for event staff
- All Food and Beverage ingredients for the event (we can provide this with permission from the hotel/restaurant at additional cost)
- Sound System and Microphone, Power for sound system
- Screen, Projector, Live Video of Sushi Chef’s table (if desired)
- Trash Cans
- Access to a Dumpster
- List of all guests with food allergies up to two weeks prior to the event