A high energy fast paced Virtual Reality Challenge where management & communication skills are put into practice!
The Infinite Loop is a strong lean management business game, based on real-time collaboration and real-time communication. The more precise the player is in the virtual world describing the problem, the faster the teammates in the real world find the solution.
The Infinite Loop has a strong learning curve. Learning and continuous feedback and improvement makes the teams solve problems in more efficient way. The infinite loop is a versatile and powerful tool to debrief on complex issues affecting modern businesses with remote teams, working with an agile methodology.
Enter the world of the “white hat hackers” (tech good guys) to save a teenager caught in the virtual world! Navigate rooms in the virtual world, relaying information and clues with your real-world team to open doors and lead to the release of the prisoner.
In the First Level, teams dive deep into the story framework, put together their strategy and build a plan of action. As they transition between worlds, communication and changing rooms provide challenges.
In Level Two, the rooms may look similar but real time collaboration and building on past knowledge becomes key. Only with improved skills can they gather the information to solve the final key and release the trapped teen.
While extremely engaging and fun, The Infinite Loop is designed for a strong learning purpose. Based on real-time collaboration, the game is a versatile, powerful tool to explore and debrief on complex issues such as learning processes, effective communications, continuous improvement, teamwork and agile methodology.
Infinite Loop Event Inclusions
- Coordination of competition for teams of 6 players per team
- 2 Hour Event
- Costumed, professional recreation staff to coordinate and lead the event
- (1) targeted debrief to your learning objectives
- (1) Oculus Go VR headset per team for game
- Patented technology to operate the game
- All equipment and supplies
- (1) Costume White Hat per person
- Awards for each member of the winning team
- Coordination, planning, preparation, and implementation of the event
Client Provided Items
- Space/room for all activities for participants and event staff, including any permits or facility fees
- Parking for event staff
- Projector and screen for displaying videos and scoreboard (required)
- Sound system and microphone for directions and music
- (1) wired internet hook up, or (1) secured wireless network devoted JUST to this game
- Skirted and draped six-foot tables
- Stage/Riser for groups over 100
- Large trash cans
- Any guest food and beverage requirements