In The Picture
Injecting the personal touch into your company logo!
It is often said that the greatest asset of any organization is its people; and it is the unique way in which they work together that makes a company what it is and how it is perceived by the outside world. Just as much as the company logo, your people represent your brand in everything they do.
In the Picture takes this theme and brings it to life in a way that demonstrates just how important every member of the team is to the company as a whole.
During the beginning of your conference (at registration, outside the General Session, at a party or meal function) each delegate will have their photograph taken. Using a variety of props, costumes, colors, and signs, each one is as unique as the person in it. While your conference unfolds, our team is behind the scenes processing the images on our computer system and custom software to create a spectacular closing program that stars the delegates themselves.
To a dramatic music track they start to see images of themselves on the big screen. First we see a fast moving sequence of individual faces then a montage of four faces, then sixteen, then sixty-four. As our view pans back, and the pace quickens, we see more and more faces until there are simply too many to count. The camera view moves back further until we see that the images, now multiplied many times over, have together created the company logo or conference theme message.
In the Picture is a spectacular three-minute conference climax that celebrates what makes your company special and recognizes the contribution your people make to its success.
Breaks the ice » Unifies the group » Creates brand awareness » Dramatic Ending » Great reveal
Summary of Investment
Your event includes:
- Design of event on a flow during registration or other function
- Two-Three hour time to take pictures
- Professional Event Manager / Host for the event
- Photographer, green screen and lighting to shoot pictures
- Prop rental
- Editing to create video montage (minimum of 2-3 hours to edit before showing)
- All travel, delivery, set and strike expenses
Client to Provide:
- Space for all events, including any facility fees that may apply
- Parking for event staff
- Sound system/audio, screen, and projector to show final video montage
- Power (1 standard wall outlet)