Flat Out – Pyramids
The sky is the limit when teams realize the power of working together.
In ancient Egypt a pyramid was much more than a building; it was a symbol of man’s ability to overcome the odds and create a magnificent structure that would stand the test of time.
Flat Out – Pyramids gives your teams the opportunity to work together to achieve great things. The activity offers many challenges to any group. In addition to the construction part of the exercise, teams overcome problem solving elements, network on many levels and express themselves creatively.
From the opening brief, participants assume they are competing to create small pyramids. As the activity progresses the teams realize that through working together they can create something truly impressive.
Accuracy ensures that the small pyramids all fit together into a giant pyramid, bringing home the message that the integrity of the whole is dependent on the integrity of the parts.
The final construction can be decorated to reinforce awareness of conference and company messages. It stands tall as a reminder of the power of working to a common goal.
Key Business Benefits
Fun » Visualising the future » Promotes problem solving » Reinforces creative thinking »
Supports strategic planning » Provides inspiration » Shared experience » Brand awareness
Summary of Investment
Your event includes:
- Design of event for teams of 8-10 people each, minimum of 20 guests, maximum of 600
- 2 Hour event time
- Professional MC / Event Manager / Host for the event
- Professional event staff to operate the event
- All equipment and supplies for 2 pyramids
- Sound system and microphone
- Color coded team ID (armbands or bandannas)
- Awards for the winning team
- All delivery, set and strike
NOTE: This price reflects a 4% cash/check discount. Should you wish to pay by credit card, the 4% will be added back in on your final invoice. All event dates are subject to availability and are only guaranteed upon contract signing. An additional 5% surcharge may be added if the event is booked with less than 2 weeks notice.
Client to Provide:
- Space for all events, including any facility fees that may apply, Space size depends on number of pyramids and size of pyramids
- Patch into House Sound System or power for sound system
- Parking for event staff
- Trash Cans
- Tables supplies
- Any guest F&B, as desired