Chain Reaction is fast becoming the ultimate remote event requiring proficient project management skills to design and build an intricate sequence of reactions. These eventually lead to an exciting finale where all the creations are joined together via video to achieve a spectacular common goal. Chain Reaction emulates a real-life project as teams are constrained by limited time and resources. Drawing on their problem solving, creativity and communication skills teams must work together effectively in the design phase to create a realistic scope.
Team dynamics, communication, and human resource management are put to the test in the planning phase as the design is divided into small segments, requiring both human and physical resources to be divided. Once each players component is completed the first team sets off their Chain Reaction, which in turn “triggers” the next team’s creation, and so on until a giant Chain Reaction has been completed around the world via remote collaboration!
Want to see an example of a “Final Video Compilation”, check out this link: Final Video Example
Standard Game Inclusions:
- Professional Event Manager to manage your experience
- Instructions on how to join Zoom Meeting
- Facilitation, instructions, and rules for game
- 1 – 3 Hour Time Period
- Compilation of all individual videos into one sequence
- A we-transfer of final video to event contact
Client to Provide:
- Capability for all participants to join and access a Zoom Meeting at designated time (free)
- Designated time or time frame for participants to play
- Point of contact within company to liaison with our Event Manager
- Email addresses for each participant (or) point of contact to disperse the event information sheets
- (1) mobile device or digital camera for each participant capable filming their sequence