Beat the Box!
It all begins with a booming video message in which a mysterious voice challenges the participants to a game. The different teams only have a limited time to crack a special code, which stops the countdown. To win the game, the code must be entered in an electronic combination lock before the time has elapsed.
The only useful tools in the room are each team’s locked aluminum box. The first step is to open the boxes. In the boxes, the teams can find cases which contain codes and mysteries and have to be unraveled.
In the final case the participants can find letters. If all letters are put in the right order, a predefined slogan appears and the code can be discovered, stopping the countdown and finishing the game.
Learning Outcomes: One of the most important things during the whole game is that the participants use and combine their different skills and develop creative solutions. The part which makes “Beat the Box” even more interesting is, that in the end all teams have to cooperate as they have to put all clues together to get the right abort code. Teamwork is essential here.
Summary of Investment
Your event includes:
- Design of event for teams of up to 10 people each
- One Hour event time
- Professional MC / Event Manager / Host for the event
- Professional event staff to operate the event
- All equipment and supplies
- Sound system and microphone
- Color coded team ID (armbands or bandannas)
- All travel, delivery, set and strike, except as noted below
NOTE: This price reflects a cash discount of 3.5%. Should you wish to pay with a credit card the 3.5% will be added to your final invoice. All event dates are subject to availability and are only guaranteed upon contract signing. An additional 5% surcharge may be added if the event is booked with less than 2 weeks notice.
Client to Provide:
- Space for all events, including any facility fees that may apply
- Parking for event staff
- LCD projector and screen
- (1) Table for each team (60in-72in or 6×30) and (2) 6×30 tables for supplies
- Trash Cans
- Any guest F&B, as desired
- Awards for winning team, as desired