Well, in this fun and creative event, we’ll definitely let the dogs out! Your group – and man’s best friend – will come out a winner as you make a positive difference and leave a lasting impression in the communities you meet in.
Who You’ll Help…
Animal shelters around the world are doing their best to save animals from a tragic ending. In addition to providing care and adoption services, they also administer training programs for new pet owners, outreach programs, and disaster assistance & rescue programs for animals in need during a natural crisis such as a hurricane. These dog houses make great ‘incentives’ and giveaways to make their adoptions more attractive.
What You’ll Do…
Your teams will compete in two ways: doggone crazy competitions and doghouse building and design!
To begin, each team will receive the parts and tools to build a basic doghouse. All the wood, supplies, hand tools and pieces are included. Their job is to build the doghouse to the best of their ability. Each one is a little different, so the fun is in discovering what creative ideas each team comes up with.
The crazy and creative part comes in as teams try to earn ‘extras’ in the Doggone Crazy Competitions! Want some paint to make it pretty? Better do well in the games! Would you like a patio for the front of your house? Be the first to solve all the dog-related puzzles! Each of the Doggone Crazy Competitions will require different skills and talents from the team members, so strategy and planning is key when they choose their representatives in the games.
In a dramatic finish, we’ll invite representatives from the local animal rescue agency to share stories of their services and some of the pets they have found homes for. Then, to choose the very best doghouse, we’ll bring out one of the “adoptable” pups, and set him loose in the center of the display. The one he chooses to enter will be declared “Doggone Best!”
Designed to help make dreams come true for a very worthy non-profit organization, Barkitecture is sure to bring out the spirit in your group, and have them all rowdily singing “Who Let the Dogs Out!”
Your Charitable “Barkitecture” VIP Experience Event includes the following:
- Event design and implementation for teams with 10 players each
- MC and event managers/facilitators to implement the event
- One unassembled doghouse per team
- All tools, equipment, paints and supplies necessary to construct and decorate the houses and other give-aways
- Equipment and supplies for competitions and contests for teams to earn bonus items
- Coordination with local charities and organizations, plus delivery of materials to each
- Customized printed rules & regulations manual for each team
- DJ and/or sound system for MC, announcements and tunes throughout the event
- Décor, feather banners, etc.
- Color coded team ID (bandannas or armbands)
- Prizes and awards for the winning team members (1 category)
- All planning, coordination, implementation, delivery, set and strike of the event
NOTE: All event dates are subject to availability and are only guaranteed upon contract signing. In addition, a 5% rush surcharge may be added for any event contract signed less than two weeks prior to the event. Agency representatives and/or kids are subject to timing of your event and availability.
Client/Hotel to Provide:
- Space/room for all activities and any permit fees that may apply for participants and event staff
- Parking for event staff
- Power hook up for DJ/sound system
- Skirted and draped six-foot tables
- Large garbage cans
- Any guest food and beverage requirements
Ideal Group Size: 30 or more guests
Length: 1.5 to 2 hours
Space Required: Open space, indoors or out