Feel Good…Do Good.
Would you like to make a positive difference and leave a lasting impression in the communities you meet in? Do you want your group to develop a team bond that transcends their day to day work lives? Then “Feel Good . . . Do Good” is the event for you as your group gets involved in a service project that is also a teambuilding event!
In our ‘Artful Giving” event, each of your guests will be rewarded through their participation in a project that means something to them personally.
Art is Love
The traditional hospital setting is exemplified by white, sterile walls and ceilings. Examining rooms, waiting rooms, corridors – areas where health professionals and other caregivers work, where families and patients wait – are too often colorless, lifeless, and certainly not inviting.
Now you can change this experience. Nothing a hospital can provide in the way of technological and scientific marvels is as supportive as an atmosphere of compassion, both human and aesthetic, in these institutions where we all must spend time – to give birth, to be healed – or for some, to die.
The colorful scenes from nature match any décor and do not become outdated. In scientific studies, representational nature art was shown to have a beneficial effect on patients experiencing stress and anxiety. Art helps children forget that they are ill while being in a strange place that otherwise might be frightening. Art connects children to delight and discovery and brings back some of the experiences of being a child, not just a sick child.
HOW IT WORKS
The artwork is pre-drawn and color-coded so that painters with no artistic experience can create a unified painting suitable for donation to a hospital.
We’ll provide the pre-drawn art canvases, the paints and the brushes. The paintings and art supplies are set out at each team’s work area, where participants come together as a team to paint and get to know one another better. Each team will paint one section of a 6-panel finished painting. You provide the heart – no artistic talent is necessary.
After the event, the paintings are touched-up, signed to acknowledge the sponsorship, and then donated to hospitals on behalf of your company to soften the experience for patients, families and hospital staff.
You can bring comfort and love to everyone at the hospital through this unique painting party.
Your ARTFUL GIVING event includes:
- Event design and implementation for painting teams of 3-5 people
- 1-2 Hour event time
- MC and event managers/facilitators to implement the event
- Pre-printed and numbered panel of art (1 per 3-5 people)
- All tools, equipment, paints and supplies necessary
- Painting aprons for each person
- Sound system and microphone for directions and upbeat music
- Coordination with charities and hospitals, plus delivery of materials to each
- All planning, coordination, implementation, travel, set and strike of the event, plus delivery/shipping of all paintings
NOTE: All event dates are subject to availability and are only guaranteed upon contract signing. In addition, a 5% rush surcharge may be added for any event contract signed less than two weeks prior to the event. This price also reflects a 3.5% cash discount, which will be added back in to the final invoice if you elect to pay with a credit card.
Client/Hotel to Provide:
- Space/room for all activities and any fees that may apply for participants and event staff
- Parking for event staff
- Power for sound system
- Possible overnight storage for paintings, to allow paint to dry
- Skirted and draped six-foot tables (Need 1 6’ or 8’ banquet table per 6 people painting plus prep tables for event staff)
- Any guest food and beverage requirements