In It to Win It!
Crazy challenges…60 seconds on the clock…$1 million on the line. Think you can do it?
Get ready for action in this fast paced event based on the hit TV show! Your teams will compete in 60 second activities sure to test their nerves, wits and talents as they compete for a chance at a million dollars!
The game sets up with teams getting together and receiving their color coded bandannas for team ID. In a hilarious game, they’ll choose a fearless Team Captain that will insure their teams are at their designated spot, players ready to compete. The rah rah and friendly banter between the teams sets the stage for the games.
We’ll introduce each game blueprint, then give teams 60 seconds to attempt the challenge. In a spin from the TV show, these games all require the entire team to be in on the action.
Each game uses ordinary (or in some case, not-so-ordinary) household items in a funny and unusual way. Sample games might include:
- Over Under: While holding hands, teams must maneuver a hula hoop around the team without breaking the chain
- It’s Dicey: Balance 5 dice on the end of a popsicle stick you hold in your mouth
- Chopstick Huey: Work those sticks to fill the bowl Swedish Fish
- Hanky Panky: Empty tissue boxes in 60 seconds
- Whirl It: Splashes of color fill the room as you unwind crepe paper streamers as fast as you can
- Face the Cookie: Move a cookie from your forehead to your mouth using only facial movement
- This Blows: Using a balloon filled with air, blow 30 cups off the edge of the table
- Funnoodle Canoodle: Roll marbles through a funnoodle to knock over the cans
- Penny If You Please: Players pass a penny round the team then attempt to bounce it into a wishing well
- Separation Anxiety: Using one hand, separate all the jellybeans into their colored containers
The scoring is similar to the TV version, with a team twist. As each team plays and successfully completes a challenge, they earn the dollar amount associated with that game. If they don’t complete the challenge in the minute time frame, they go back to the lower earned amount. In order to keep the energy level high and everyone engaged, teams are never eliminated; they just earn and lose money based on their success in the games.
At the end of the games, the team with the highest earned dollar amount will be declared the winner. In the event of a tie, we’ll have a single-game playoff to determine the winner. The winning team goes home with not only awards, but tremendous bragging rights and the knowledge if they ever go on the TV show, they could take it all!
The In It to Win It event will include:
- Game coordination for teams with 8-10 players on each
- Coordination of competition in your choice of 5-10 games, based on space, time and number of teams
- Complete set up of game area, including banners and decorations
- Professional recreation leaders to MC, score and referee
- Color coded team identification (armbands or bandannas)
- DJ/Sound system to add upbeat music to the event
- Awards for the winning team
- All travel, delivery, set and strike
Client to Provide:
- Space/room for all activities including any admission or facility fees that may apply
- Parking for event staff
- Power hook-up for sound system(s)
- Skirted and draped six or eight foot tables
- Any guest food or beverage requirements
Ideal Group Size: 30 or more guests
Length: 1 to 2 hours
Space Required: Indoor or outdoor space