Flat Out – Formula 1
The ultimate team test, where working effectively and efficiently means milliseconds – the difference between the podium and the pits!
A modern Formula 1 car has almost as much in common with a jet fighter as it does with an ordinary car – and yours is not that dissimilar! Aerodynamics, traction control, suspension and other key areas can all be accounted for during the construction of your car. However, in the actual Grand Prix, factors such as race strategy, pit stop tactics and even driver fitness play a vital role.
Flat Out — Formula 1 tests the communication skills, collaboration and resourcefulness of your team whilst constructing the ultimate model kit — an almost full scale Formula 1 racing car!
Using your time effectively is paramount for you and all the other equally determined teams. Working from detailed construction plans, each Formula 1 team has to rally their collective skills to turn a ‘flat-pack’ kit of materials into the ultimate cardboard driving machine and at the same time, create human-horsepower aiming for perfect synchronization.
As in reality, much can go wrong, so testing and modification are a continuous process, as is practicing pit stop changes and grid starts.
Once construction is complete the Formula 1 teams embellish their cars with brand advertising, corporate messages and company values.
The event concludes with race qualification to determine grid positions. Finally, the Grand Prix moment has arrived. All team endeavors will be over in a flicker as the lights flash and all teams compete for the chequered flag!
Flat Out Formula 1 is an exciting experience bringing out the best in your teams, encouraging planning, co-operation and good-natured competitiveness.
Key Business Benefits
High energy » Visualising the future » Promotes problem solving » Reinforces creative thinking
» Supports strategic planning » Creates brand awareness » Precision results
Summary of Investment
Your event includes:
- Design of event for teams of 8-10 people each
- Two-Three Hour event time
- Professional MC / Event Manager / Host for the event
- Professional event staff to operate the event
- Sound system and microphone
- All equipment and supplies (cardboard, decorations, tools, fasteners, etc.) to design and build cars
- Color coded team identification (armbands or bandannas)
- Award medals for team members in one fun category
- Customized printed rules & regulations manual for each team
- Coordination, planning, preparation, and implementation of the event
NOTE: This price reflects a 3.5% cash/check discount. Should you wish to pay by credit card, the 3.5% will be added back in on your final invoice. All event dates are subject to availability and are only guaranteed upon contract signing. An additional 5% surcharge may be added if the event is booked with less than 2 weeks notice.
Client to Provide:
- Space for all events, including any facility fees that may apply
- Patch into House Sound System
- Parking for event staff
- Trash Cans
- Tables for teams and supplies
- Any guest F&B, as desired