The most fun you’ll ever have with a Bow and Arrow!
Bow Hunter is the newest and hottest friendly combat sport that can be played indoors or out, and combines the skill of archery with the thrill of paintball! Dodging arrows, hiding behind targets, catching arrows whizzing by your head, covering for your team mates – all while attempting to knock out the other teams targets – make this fast and furious game truly hilarious to play. Virtually painless and mess free (unlike paintball) Bow Hunter is intense enough for thrill seekers and safe enough for everyone.
How it Works:
Each team gathers on their side of the safety zone. Players may enter the safety zone to get arrows, but cannot shoot or be shot in the safety zone. After a player’s initial arrows are shot, he or she will find replacement arrows conveniently laying around the field.
A “tagged player” is eliminated from play and must leave the playing field to stand off to the side. Eliminated players re-enter play when someone from their team either catches an arrow in flight, knocks out one of the target centers from the opposing team’s target, or if one minute has passed, whichever occurs first.
When the Referee blows the whistle the game is ON! Hide behind a bunker or obstacle while trying to shoot the other team’s target, and catch/retrieve those arrows to get your team back in the game. Points are awarded for everything, and the team with the most points wins!
Bow Hunter will include:
- Coordination of event for teams of 8-10 players each
- Professional MC to host the event
- Professional staff to set/implement/strike and referee the event
- All equipment, supplies and materials
- DJ and/or sound system to provide sound effects and play music during the event
- Color coded team identification (armbands or bandannas)
- Awards for all members of the winning team
- All travel, delivery, set and strike expenses
Client/Hotel to provide:
- Space for activity; including any facility/admission fees that may apply for participants and event staff
- Staff parking
- Ideal Space Requirement: 75’ x 115’ per field, in a grassy/sandy/wooded/ballroom area
- Minimum Space Requirement: 45’ x 65’ per field, in a grassy/sandy/wooded/ballroom area
- Power for the sound system
- Guest transportation to the event, if required
- Draped and skirted 6 or 8 foot tables
- Guest food and beverage as desired
Ideal Group Size: 20 or more guests
Length: 1.5 to 2.5 hours
Space Required: Outdoor space (beach, grassy area, woods)